Your roof affects your home’s curb appeal, so to help maximize it you will have to choose the best color to match your home’s style. You have to consider how a color appears during different parts of the day.
Ask our sales person to show you how it’s done.
How long will it take to do my roof?
- Most homes are completed in 1 day
- Larger homes are usually completed in 1 or 2 days
- In rare cases, very large homes or complicated roofs can take 3 days to complete.
- Fast completion protects your home. This avoids exposing your house to rain overnight, which can cause severe damage.
- Fast completion lets you get on with your life! No matter how much you like the guys, no one wants a work crew banging on your house for days or weeks on end!
- Fast completion gives you a great value. By working with a larger team we are more efficient and can give you the best roof system available at a very fair price.
What can I expect during my project?
- Typically we will arrive between 7:30 – 8:00 am on the day of your project.
- We will start the day by securing heavy duty, roofing specific tarps to your house from the lower portion of the roof. The tarps hang down the sides of the house and extend on to the yard. This important step will protect your home and catch the debris as we strip the existing roof.
- The existing roof will be carefully removed.
- Repair of the deck under your existing singles will be handled next.
- Clean up of the stripped roofing material is a high priority! Part of the team will be working all day to clear the debris (see our reviews in this department). We work hard to clean up, and realize how important that is to you!
- Once we have a clean and sturdy base, and have started with cleanup, we will install your new roof system.
- After your roof is completed we will do a final quality inspection and a thorough full-yard clean up before we leave!